Monday, December 1, 2008

Guess who's back

The goal was to have the first post up on December 1st, so here we go again. I haven't finished remodeling yet (considering I started 20 minutes ago I'm doing pretty well so shut it) but I'll be making this thing beautiful in the next few days.

As you can see on the top of the page, while God has no problem with me dropping the occasional Jeter Christ bomb in conversation, having a blog in his name clearly caused us to miss the playoffs. Therefore, it's time for a new blog. The url is dachssnewblog.blogspot.com becasue Blogger is run by a bunch of pedophile retards who can't handle having apostrophes in their urls. Stupid Klingers.

But yeah, guaran-Dachs-teeing this puppy'll have some updates to it. In the meantime go check out the blogs on the side of the page that I approve of.

And of course, click the ad.

No comments: