Monday, February 23, 2009

Good Times and Good Times!

So remember a couple of weeks ago how I said I was getting sick of writing good times and bad times posts and wanted to be able to have a day of good times and good times? WOOHOO!

Good times #1:


Goodbye to you sir, along with the horrible assistant coach Perry Pearn whose great power play strategies gave our shorthanded opponents better scoring chances than us.

And welcome back stranger:


While he went 0-3-1 in his first stint with the Rangers, I am very pumped about the John Tortorella Era, Part 2. I like my coaches fiery, more Bill Cowher-like than Wade Phillips. Torts plus Avery's return should equal good times.

And in good times #2:

There was really no need for this game to be so close, but Nate's a freaking beast and I'll take a win any way I can get it.

No comments: