Thursday, January 22, 2009

I want to If U Seek A-her




And now the real big news of the day.

After the outstanding success of great videos like Womanizer and Circus, comes the 3rd single. A poll was held on Britney's website to decide which song it should be, and If U Seek Amy won. Now, I will admit the 1st few times I heard the song I didn't realize this, but eventually I came to understand the true meaning of the song. Now, parents of youngsters who are listening to my rebbetzin sing are understanding the song as well. (AS WELL! Speaking of which, Klinger's back, hide the children.)

If you still don't get it, here is the chorus: Love me, hate me, say what you want about me. But all of the boys and all of the girls are begging to if you seek Amy.

Note the seemingly incorrect grammar at the end there. Jeter Christ, I love her.

1 comment:

The Rashblog said...

Dammit, I miss random crap Thursday!